At Valley Retreat
- Resort Shuttle
- An abundance of parking
- Drying/Tune-up room with bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Covered porch with view of Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Flat Screen HD TVs with full cable package
- Hot Tub with mountain views
- Large common area that includes fireplace ample seating and 55 inch HD TV
- Organic toiletries
- Organic and locally sourced (when possible) breakfast menu with Vegan options
- Private Ensuites with heated tile flooring
- Sustainable and super soft Bamboo linens and Incredibly comfortable posturepedic mattresses
Ryan CronsberryBorn a snow junkie, and snowboarder for two decades, your host, Ryan Cronsberry recently left grad school and the field of history to fulfill a lifelong dream of living in a ski town. Opening up a B&B was the perfect fit for Ryan, who loves meeting new people and brings over ten years of restaurant experience into Valley Retreat’s kitchen. Known for his over usage of the saying, “it’s a great day to be alive,’ Ryan will welcome guests to Valley Retreat with a smile and go the extra mile to ensure that you have an amazing time while you are in Revelstoke!
Drying and Tuning Area
✻In the winter, we have two tune-up benches with complimentary wax, a 12 person boot and glove dryer, board/ski rack, coat racks and a bar in the heated and secure garage. During the bike season, we have a tune-up stand, bike rack, tools, wash station and air pump.